Schöne Feiertage!

• large.Happy_Christmas.png.af25bf43ff8df45976dbfee3626486d2.png

Hey Everyone! hi

We at Studio Wildcard just wanted to wish you a Happy Holidays (and a late Merry Christmas). We hope you've had a fantastic weekend, full of festivities and family fun. We're very grateful for all the support you've shown us through the past year, and before of course. Hopefully you'll be continuing with us throughout 2017 and further as we take ARK towards its full release in Spring 2017! There's still a lot more exciting game content to come, including a very special announcement which we hope to post tonight - so stay tuned ;) . It'll be somewhat like a call to arms for the Community assaultrifle

So once again, thank you for all the support you've shown us, thanks for the amazing content you've created for our game, and we're happy to have you as part of our Community! <3

Alles Gute und euch schöne Feiertage!

Wildcard Jat and the Studio Wildcard Team santa

large.5813fe6abe568_StudioWildcard.jpg.86b398722e10995cafc316dc5b758983.jpg

• Zitat

This hotel is located in the city center.

I think my Chrome's auto-translation adds this to my posts. I don't know why :(

• Many thanks, Jat! Keep up the good work! Wish you all the very best to you and the rest of the Wildcard team for 2017! santa

:00006154:

• (sorry, but my english is puke , but i try it gamer )

you and your Team also a nice christmas (and a happy new Year, in a few Days)Thanks for one of the best game, in the last years.

There's still a lot more exciting game content to come, including a very special announcement which we hope to post tonight - so stay tuned . It'll be somewhat like a call to arms for the Community assaultrifle

Let us speculate:PvE to PvP Transfer is finally now allowed ? borg (My hope dies last :evil: EvE Killer and so :whistling: )

• My best wishes for The next Year and I hope it goes with ARK 2017 just as great as 2016 :) Thank you and The Team for a Great Game :)

Sorry for my bad English :D

• Tom

Hat das Thema geschlossen.