Was sind deine Lieblingsdinos und warum?

• personally my two favorite dinos the DILOS and dimos. the reason is that i mainly play on booster servers to make it quick and easy to tame these creatures and typically improve dilos health and dimos damage for an amazing army combination while the dilos den have additional benidorm the spit, the slower you will be able to hit any target and blind it at the same time, and the dimos okay can fly and be put on your shoulder. is at sea dwellers of Elektrophor due to its stunning damage and the fact that they are stronger when there are more of them, my favorit.

ATLAS Fehlermeldungen, Probleme und Fragen

Du hast Probleme mit ATLAS, nichtssagende Fehlermeldungen oder weißt einfach nur nicht, wie man ein richtig großes Schiff baut? Kein Problem, denn dieser Bereich im ATLAS Forum ist genau der Ort für deine Anliegen. Erstelle einfach ein Thema, und frag darauf los. Beachte, dass es insbesondere bei Problemen immer hilfreich ist, wenn du möglichst viele Angaben zu deinem Problem machst, damit dir andere bestmöglich bei denen ATLAS Fehlern helfen können.