Arc joining Ark forums :v

• my name is Arc, and i wanted to tame some dinosaurs and survive in this world with my friends.

i am 23 yo and is a AR VR game developer. i love to play games and enjoy my time playing. i recently started playing games with some dutch friends

i have been playing warframe for years and now i play that and overwatch with these friends of mine. and i downloaded ARK so i will not be left out of the fun when they are not playing those... i might be a little clingy. :v I do not speak german but I do wanna join these forums to play with my friends.

• Welcome aboard arc.

I hope you'll have some fun with your friends on the forum servers.

Not everybody on this forum can understand english. So if you have some questions or problems you wanna have solved, you can use https://www.deepl.com/translator .

It's a very handy tool and way better then other translators from big companies.

mein Name ist Arc, und ich wollte ein paar Dinosaurier zähmen und mit meinen Freunden in dieser Welt überleben.

Ich bin 23 Jahre alt und bin ein AR VR Spieleentwickler. Ich liebe es, Spiele zu spielen und meine Zeit zu genießen. Ich habe kürzlich angefangen, Spiele mit einigen niederländischen Freunden zu spielen.

ich spiele seit Jahren Warframe und jetzt spiele ich das und übersehe mit diesen Freunden von mir. und ich habe ARK heruntergeladen, damit ich nicht aus dem Spaß herausgelassen werde, wenn sie diese nicht spielen... ich könnte ein wenig anhänglich sein. v Ich spreche kein Deutsch, aber ich möchte an diesen Foren teilnehmen, um mit meinen Freunden zu spielen.

• Hi Arc and Welcome on the Arkforum Board and Game Servers. If you have any trouble or questions feel free to ask us. The most of the player on our server are very helpful.

See you

So kannst du auf unserem Steam Cluster mitspielen

So kannst du auf unserem EPIC Steam Cross Cluster mitspielen

Hier geht es zum Arkforum Discord Server

borgBeheimatet auf allen Forenservern borg

assaultrifle Admin, weil man Sklaven nur verkaufen kann chainsaw

Fragen, Sorgen und Nöte gerne per PN, Discord Text Message oder Ingamechat aber lieber im Discort Voice Chat

PN