Die Übersetzung folgt morgen.
Hey Survivors, here's all the new stuff in this major version patch!
- These cute pups are tamed by petting them. Use ghillie and creep up to them very careful by crouching. Pet them when you get close enough, but be careful not to spook them away.
- Wild Hyaenodons travel in groups up to 6. Their pack number determines which prey they will attack. If they believe they will win the battle they will attack. If they feel outnumbered, the will run the other way.
- The Alpha in a pack of Hyaenodon will refuse to be tamed.
- While not rideable, the Hyaenodon can wear a saddlebag. The saddlebag has the ability to efficiently preserve meat (increases spoil timer) and give the Hyaenodon extra amour.
- They have the ability to recover health quicker when consuming corpses.
- You can Pet your tamed pup to give it a damage output and resistance buff! It's adorable!
- To tame a Hesperornis you must bring it fish that you have killed yourself. Drag your fish corpse to the Hesperornis and feed it.
- These water ducks drop golden eggs that little creatures love. When fed to a small non-rideable tame, the egg gives them a temporary 500% increased experience buff. Humans and bigger creatures can eat it as well for a 10% buff.
- In order to lay a golden egg, a tamed Hesperornis must kill and eat a number of live fish. Once it is satisfied, it will walk up onto land and lay an egg that will be either a regular Hesperornis egg or a golden egg.
- Prefers Megalania kibble (10 Honey, 10 Chitin, Mejoberries, Fiber) or Honey to tame.
- When a tamed Megatherium kills an insect it receives a brief buff that allows it to kill insects even more quickly.
- This creature is excellent for harvesting chitin.
- Prefers Baryonyx kibble (Raw Mutton, Savoroot, Mejoberries, Fiber) or Meat to tame.
- Similar to the Thylacoleo, the Megalania can scale walls. However, this giant lizard can traverse walls in every direction, including under ceilings.
- A personal tip from me, if you're walking around on the ceiling switch to first person. It's very disorienting!
- Wild and tamed Megalania give their prey Rabies when bitten. This condition decreases health and stamina for a short period of time.
- Prefers Kentro kibble (Ammonite bile, Golden Egg, Mejoberries, Fiber) or Meat to tame.
- The Yuty has two roars: a Courage and Fear roar.
- Bound to right click, the Fear roar instils fear into it's enemies and builds up with each consecutive roar. Fear reduces the enemies damage output. When a creature experiences a maximum level of fear, it will run from the battle.
- Bound to the C key, the Courage roar instils confidence into it's allies. Max courage increases damage output and resistance by 25%.
- Yuty has a turret mode where when enabled, it will roar and scare off anything that passes by.
- No longer are you stuck only with crossbows in the oceans depths. This new weapon uses Spear Bolts (previously called Ballista Bolts, used in the Ballista Turret) to take down the creatures of the sea.
- You can also craft Tranq Spear Bolts, which can be used to sedate underwater creatures.
- This new boat is powered by gasoline and is speedier than it's wooden counter part.
- It also has increased health and increased structure support.
- The toilet can be hooked up to a water pipe. When you're ready to defecate, sit down on the toilet and take your number 2.
- After flushing, you'll be given fertilizer and a special 'refreshing' buff that gives an experience boost!
Primitive Plus Update!
- Prim+ has received a huge list of fixes and updates!
- Read the full patch notes for Prim Plus+ here:194577-primitive-plus-15-patch-notes-eta-529
- If you are familiar with the achievements on PS4 and Xbox, the achievement sets are now matching.
- Completing the achievements reward various cosmetics, hairstyles, and emotes that were tied to past events.
- As a reminder, mini-map data is purposefully wiped clean in this patch so that everyone is able to get the new map-related achievement.
- Various UI updates and tweaks (including the Tribe Log, Custom Recipe, Painting and Dyeing screens, Dino Ancestry UI).
- Item notifications on the main HUD are now listed on the left-side of the screen instead of the top.
- Viking hairstyle and facial hair added for male and female.
- You can now disable spawning with item skins in your Options menu. Uncheck the "Default Survivor Items" option at the bottom of the second column.
- Direwolves finally have the alpha pack dynamic like the Allosaurus and Hyaenodon. The highest level creature in the pack is considered the alpha.
- Alpha dinos have been properly tweaked to output their intended amount of damage (slight alpha buff).
- The overworld has new ambient sounds. Sounds were also modified for: Ankylosaurus, Castrorides, Woolly Rhino, Stegosaurus, Paraceratherium, Araneo, Carbonemys, Mounted Turrets, and Human Footsteps.
- Various map exploits and issues have been fixed on The Island.
- New admin command "gfi" added. The command will recall the item with the closest name. Example: "cheat gfi golden 1 1 0" will give the player a Golden Hesperornis Egg.
- New menu option to disable menu music.
- Explorer Notes now all offer translations and on-screen text.